Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goalio

I have goals. These are the goals:

1. Find a job in Arizona. I really don't care what it is, honestly. I mean, care to an extent, but only to the extent that I can make a decent amount of money. Hopefully, I can also find something where I get off work by 5pm or earlier. I don't mind working late, but getting off earlier would give me the time to pursue my real goal....

2. Become a legitimate photographer. I know I have the ability and the personality. I think I even have a decent business sense, however, what I need is cash. And time. It's so hard to pursue a full-time job and a photography career at the same time, especially without a lot of cash flow. Which leads me to goal number tres...

3. Pay off my debts. This also goes back to why I so badly need to meet goal number 1. I must pay off my credit card and student loan debt. It is pretty bad. I am sinking in the debt, pretty much. And a photography business is just going to throw my deeper into debt. So, yeah, definitely need to work on that.

So there are my main life goals right now. Simple to see, yet complex to reach. Le sigh...

1 comment: