Monday, June 10, 2013

Sometimes, life is really hard. I feel like I just want to crawl into my bed and literally lay there all day long. My weeks have been really dragging lately since announcing to the world that I will start my new job in a few weeks. Every day, it gets harder and harder to get through the mind numbingly boring world of data entry. I honestly believe that it is a place where the grumpiest, saddest people go to live out their lives. Some of my coworkers are so difficult to get a long with--and I consider myself a people person! With that said, I am so happy to be moving in another direction in the coming weeks.

Segway into a different topic...

Friendship is strange & wonderful.

I have some wonderful, amazing friends. I am extremely blessed to have best friends that live 10 miles away and best friends who will make the 2,000 journey to visit me. I am truly lucky to have these people in my life. I miss the far away ones daily.

Third topic...

Marriage is another strange, strange thing. There are days when I feel like it is so hard to live with another person. I never have enough space or alone time. I can't always do what I want to do. I have to think about another person before buying things, making plans and even cooking dinner. But then...then I think about the fact that all my worries, fears, and concerns can be shared with my spouse. I get so much strength from Matt. He helps me through so much. He protects me when I am feeling sad or alone. Having him beside me makes me life so much better. I love him so, so much.

Lastly...

God is beautiful. The way he laces everything together is absolutely amazing. I love that no matter what, I can count on Him to be there. I am never alone, because He is always with me. I feel such comfort in knowing that God has Plan A for my life, and although I do worry about my day-to-day decisions, I also know that God is protecting me.

Overall, I am feeling very thankful for everything in my life right now. Things are progressing and I am feeling more and more like my life is taking shape. It's an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment